Groundbreaking Dental Innovation
Introducing the BIOPRF centrifuge
Advantages of Horizontal Centrifugation
- Up to 4 times more platelets and leucocytes
- Higher growth factor release when compared to fixed angle centrifugation
- Better horizontal layer separation between PRF clot and red blood cells
- More even distribution of regenerative cells throughout the PRF clot
- Less damage/death on the tube walls than produced on fixed angle centrifugation
- Less RBS accumulation
100% natural and accumulates up to 4 times more platelets and leucocytes
Bio-PRF is a 100% natural and autologous three-dimensional fibrin scaffold derived from peripheral blood. Following effective centrifugation, platelets and leukocytes and accumulated within the upper PRF layer.
Protocols utilized using horizontal centrifugation the Bio-PRF system are able to accumulate up to 4 times more platelets and leukocytes when compared to standard fixed-angle centrifuges.
Simple, Effective and 100% autologous
- 100% autologous
- Simple, effective
- Improves vascularization
- Excellent soft tissue wound healing
- Growth factors release >10 days
- Production of a ‘sticky’ matrix for optimal bone graft handling
- No chemical additives
Modern studies prove that horizontal
centrifugation produces greater concentrations
A series of lab experiments demonstrated that horizontal centrifugation produces significantly greater concentrations of platelets and leucocytes when compared to the currently available fixed-angle centrifugation devices most commonly utilized L-PRF or A-PRF.
On a fixed-angle centrifuge, platelets, white blood cells, and red blood cells accumulate on the back wall of tubes. This leads to improper cell separation and a reduction in platelet and leucocyte concentration.
On a horizontal centrifuge, the cells separate much more efficiently throughout the entire tubes. This leads to better layer separation and also favors cells that are evenly distributed throughout the PRF clot.